Posted on 21 Nov, 2018 11:30 am by Flixmates 66
Trek to Sandhan Valley - Valley of shadow
Sandhan Valley Trek | Rappelling | Flying fox | Valley Crossing | Lakeside Camping | BBQ | Kayaking | Lake Tubing | Archery | Riffle shooting | Stargazing | Campfire | Cold Air | Dark night | Music and many more
Date: 24-25 Nov 2018 (Leaving 23rd night)
Amount Rs2000 Only without Transportation
Amount-Rs2400 Only With Transportation (Pick n Drop from Kasara to Kasara ).
- Sandhan Valley Asias second number of largest valley known as - Grand Canyon or Valley of Shadows.
- Rappelling & Trek in Sandhan Valley
- Fully Equipped campsite with Washrooms
- Lake Side Camping at Bhandardara
- Delicious village Food & BBQ cooked over firewood.
- Adventure Activities at Campsite (Kayaking / Lake Tubing / Flying
Fox, Valley Crossing)
- Riffle shooting / Archery / Badminton / Cricket
- Stargazing with / Campfire / Ghost stories / Music
- Many more lifetime memories.
"Sandhan Valley" - The Great Grand Dad of all Treks also known as The Valley of Shadows Where youll hardly get to see the sunlight, isolated from the outer world, dead silence, passing through water ponds, lifeless rocks and boulders, rappelling & Echoes of your own footsteps will make you feel like a presence of some entity, freezing temperature. Youll remember this 48 hrs throughout your lifetime.
Camping located in Lakefront water at Bhandardara dam and surrounding nested in Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Bhairavgad, Gavlideo mountain ranges.
Unlike other camping places near Mumbai, The Campsite is a very Special place at Bhandardara Hill Station is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous gateway near Igatpuri. The shining blue-green water of Arthur Lake and the surrounding lush green mountains makes for a great treat to the eyes. And when the Sun dips low, enjoy the view of millions of the stars in the endless sky as you doze into a cozy yet comfortable slumber. And who wouldnt want to wake up to the chirping of birds in the bright morning sky right before sunrise. So What Are You Waiting For?
We leave by the second Last Kasara Local on Friday 23rd Nov 2018
Time Table -
22:50 pm: CST
22:57 pm: Byculla
23:05 pm: Dadar
23:13 pm: Kurla
23:18 pm: Ghatkopar
23:34 pm: Thane
23:57 pm: Dombivali
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
It is advised to board the first compartment of the train from your respective stations *or any as per your convenient.
Please don't miss the train next train is at least 2 hrs later. Which means you will have to go back
*Saturday 24th Nov 2018*
- 01.20: Regroup and proceed to base village.
- In route halt for tea & washroom
-05.00: Reach base village and rest for while.
- 06.30: Wakeup call have bf/tea
-07.00: Post brief proceed to Valley
- Photos and trek towards rappelling patch
- 08.00: Reach rappelling patch brief about activity and rappel down one by one.
-12.00:.Reach everyone into valley.
- 12.30: Start trek back towards Samrad village
- 13.00: Reach village have lunch and rest for while.
- 14.30: Proceeds toward campsite.
- 15.00: Visit amruteshwar temple.
- 15.30: Reach Campsite Freshenup
- Learn tent pitching
- Group activities
- 17.00: Kayaking in lake (15min each person) followed by lake tubbing
- 18.30: Back to campsite change cloths and Have snacks / tea
- Own time
- 19.00: BBQ (limited)
- Own time
- Campfire and Music
- Stargazing with telescope (Expert not available normal can possible.)
- 21.00: Dinner time.
- Post Campfire with Ghost stories and fun
- Own time / Retire of Day.
*Sunday 25th Nov 2018*
- 07.00: Wakeup call
( Sunrise time @06.40am)
- Have Bf/Tea
- 08.00: Flying Fox and Valley crossing
- 11.00: Check out Campsite
- 14.30: Reach Kasara Catch respective train.
- Trek end with memories
(We are providing tent with mattress, pillow and fleece blanket to pull over if you wish carry some extra)
*Thing to Carry*
- Bag or haversack
- ID Card
- Drinking Water min 2ltr.
- Some ready eat food like plum cake/buiscuit/paratha/thepala/Dates etc.
- Extra pair of cloths.
- Torch or Headlamp.
- Winter cloth (like jacket/cap)
- Personal medicine if any.
Please do not litter, we believe in the saying When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories.
#Camping #trekking #bhandardaracamping #bonfire #Looneytunes Adventure