Posted on 11 Feb, 2019 11:30 am by Flixmates 36
Do you wish to take your photography to the next level? This is the course for you.
- Recap of Basic / Fundamentals of photography
- Advanced camera settings – Exposure bracketing, histograms, HDR, AE/AF buttons etc.
- Landscape Techniques: Focus stacking, hyperfocal distance, filters – ND, CPL etc
- External lights : How does Flash work, TTL , HSS, types of extenral lights, tips for portrait photography
- Long exposure creative photography: Light trails, light painting basics etc
- Tips on other genres of photography
- Theory sessions followed by a practical on slow shutter speed light trails outdoor in the evening.
Inclusions: Lunch and tea/coffee on Sunday
Personal attention from experts with 25+ years of experience is guaranteed to help you get the most out of the workshop.
What you will need to bring: Your DSLR , preferably with an external flash (if you have it) and a tripod (if you have it). If you don’t have external flash or tripod, you will have to share it with those who have them.